Jason Elsts graduated from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in 2001. He joined our staff in May 2005. His passions are small groups and biblical community. He and his wife, Julie, have four children.
Our Core Commitments
- The chief end of man is to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever. We are committed to knowing, loving, and obeying Christ, and to maintaining this as our first priority.
- We are committed to maintaining a regular rhythm of corporate prayer for the revival of the church and the extension of Christ's kingdom.
- We are committed to exegetical teaching of the Scriptures as the backbone of the educational ministry of the church.
- We are committed to corporately praising God, for He is worthy. We will prepare our hearts for worship, seeking to encounter Him who inhabits the praises of His people.
- We are committed to living holy lives that reflect the character of God.
- We are committed to loving one another sincerely, deeply, with actions and in truth.
- We are committed to living among those who do not know Christ and to bearing witness to His grace in our lives by word and deed.
- We are committed to every member ministry in accordance with our spiritual gifts, so that our church may be joined and held together by every supporting ligament, growing and building itself up in love as each part does its work.
- We are committed to training and multiplying leadership.
- We are committed to giving generously of our people and finances to extend the global church planting movement, with an emphasis on unreached peoples.